Check, Check.....Anyone out there?
My apologies will probably go unheard, but I'll put it out there anyway.
My dear blogger friends....I am so sorry I abandoned you.
I won't do it again.
So many things have happened since I last left you.....
Here's a recap.
1. We bought a great house with great neighbors on a great street at Auction
2. We moved from the beautiful canal house
3. Wesley went from sleeping through the night....to not, to sleeping....to not then to sleeping again.
4. Paul left me for another woman.....JK....just checking to see if you are paying attention. He left left me for two Boy trips.....yep two......right in the middle of moving.
5. My blogging anniversary past......and I missed it.
6. My nephew turned 18 and I am officially feeling older.
7. My cute 8 year old went to camp for a week and I didn't freak out...okay...maybe just a little bit.
8. Endured a week of VBS and sticky glue on my hands. (I secretly love it)
9. Celebrated 12 years of marriage by a quiet evening out to dinner.
10. Missed my blogging world like crazy!
So there's a short version of the last 2 months. Its been hectic and crazy and I won't lie to you......it's been a rough two months. But I am coming out of the fog and I can see a little more clearly.....
So gear up.....cause I'm back!