The Loves of My Life

The Loves of My Life

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I think it's Taggerific

I was tagged by Jodi....(dang it Jodi!)- :-)


1. So I dislike doing these kind of things....but I secretly love to read what people say in them ....so I feel obliged to share too.

2. I used to dance ( and sometimes sing) in the supermarket aisles as a kid in hopes I would get discovered.

3. When my kids were toddlers I secretly loved it when they were sick (not throw up sick....just fever sick) Because that meant I had an excuse to cuddle up on the couch all day with my little one and catch up on movies while they soundly slept their fever off (or maybe I would nap too). I love a good cuddle and I love having an excuse to not clean the house or do laundry.

4. I ate raw ground beef as a child....and loved it. On a special occasion my mom would give me a tiny piece and I would roll it up and salt it and pop it in. This was of course before mad cow disease.

5. My best friend and I in high school had a bet time to see who could"scam" with the most guys in a weekend. We tied. After the first guy we felt so bad that we called a truce.

6. I get my best ideas in the shower or just as I am about to nod off to sleep at night.

7. My milk has to be cold.....right out of the fridge cold. If someone has a cereal box and a gallon of milk on the table, I can't do it. I don't like milk that is at any temperature but very cold.

Okay....so the winners of taggerific are JJ, Paul, Kristi, The Reverand's Lover, Sarah T,
Sarah B, and Rebecca,

Tag...Now you are it.

3 comments:

Lisa P said...

In Hawaii, I used to put ice in my milk and chug it so it would be cold enough. I'm with ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the productivity of shower time. I've always believed I would be much more wise if I could take two-hour long showers each day. Naturally, this thought first occurred to me during a shampoo phase.

Jon and Missy K said...

Ha, I guess I missed this one when I decided to tag you! Well, you've done your job! =)