The Loves of My Life

The Loves of My Life

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Secret Love

I love and enjoy many things-  I love to  read, I love to serve, I love my family, and I love good music. etc etc.
But there is one thing that I really do love and enjoy...

Good entertainment. 

I love films. I say films now instead of movies because I am finding as I am getting older, I am choosier about the movies I like. For example, "Legally Blonde" is a fun & cute movie, but the film "Amelie"  far surpasses it in quality. ( Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy a fun and cute movie now and again).

I also love good TV. I have found over the past few years, that TV is getting better and better. I am not a TV junkie- but when I find a good show, I latch on. 

I also love reading about entertainment. My taste does not dip into the gossipy magazine category, but it can be as simple as getting my EW magazine every Friday and savoring each piece.
All this to say, I am usually pretty knowledgeable about TV shows and some movies. 

So in the next few days and weeks- I will be happily posting about some of the fall premieres of favorite TV shows. You can consider it propaganda since I will be trying to win you over and get you to start watching!

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Season two of Friday night lights sucked.

Stephanie said...

I can't wait! And, there are some good new shows coming out this season too. I'm personally looking forward to Kath and Kim. It looks like it's going to be really funny!

Cassie Bronzan said...

oh my goodness. amelie might be my most favorite movie ever. looks like we're setting ourselves up for a movie night: can't buy me love and amelie are in the line-up.