The Loves of My Life

The Loves of My Life

Monday, September 15, 2008

Somethings gonna get the shaft

Hi, my name is Jen, and I am the writer of this blog. 

I know, I know....it's been a week since I have written anything.

I've been tired, and too busy.

I started a new job, my kids started school, I started teaching Sunday school (what a pastorly wife thing to do), and I am realizing that this baby I am carrying is a life sucker. I say that not in a negative way, but in a way to say, that I am much more exhausted than I have ever been with my previous two pregnancies and I am realizing that I have limitations this time around.

So with all the things I am enjoying to do like ( not in order of best to least)
1. Engaging in the blogging world
2. reading
3. watching my favorite TV shows
4. seeing new movies
5. being with my fam

Plus- all my regular activities like
1. being a mom to two school kids
2. being a wife
3. being a Sunday school teacher
4. being a team mom for soccer
5. planning a baby shower
6. going to weekly Bible study
7. working
8. blah blah blah blah blah

I am wondering.......what's gonna get the shaft.
Will it be reading? blogging? The Office & FNL?  Sleep?

lol- it won't be sleep

Not sure what will happen. It could be anyone of those things, could be more than one, or it could be none.

All I know is that right now I wish I was super woman, and I could do it all.


4 comments:

Diane Davis said...

you should give up bible study or employment before the blog... ;)

Brazenlilly said...

Oh, Jen, I empathize! This last pregnancy was hard for me in the same way--not dangerous or unhealthy, just miserable. Every day I didn't teach, I'd think: I'm going to be productive today! I AM, I am, I AM! Then when my son went down for a nap I'd barely make it to the couch before I collapsed. Hang in there. Everything will get the shaft at some point. Just work out a rotating schedule. ;)

Cassie Bronzan said...

they sucked you into sunday school teaching, too?! (just kidding. sort of)

what are you teaching?

is there anything i can take off your plate? maybe curtis and i can take riley and miah one night so you and paul can have a date...or rest?!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sista! I'm soooo tired all the time with this one and it doesn't help when the little/HUGE guy won't give me a second of down time. Hope you get your energy back soon. Keep on truckin'!