Today I went to my first Doctor's appt. since learning I am preggo. I had to find a new Doc since my previous one left my insurance group. Here is a piece of the paperwork I filled out. It still makes me laugh out loud when I look at it.
Here are a few tings I learned at the appointment today:
1. My official due date is.....Feb. 28th (just like I thought)
2. I need to lose weight.....this baby is starting off on a bad note already only at 10 weeks and adding a little too much cushion.
3. Dr. Offices' play the cheesiest music stations.
4. It's cold when you wear a backless gown and the air is on
5. Listening to above cheesy music stations (that happens to be playing 'the song") brings me back to my 7th grade boyfriend who I am still wondering why I broke up with him. I'm fickle.
6. Why was I thinking about my 7th grade boyfriend when I am pregnant with my husband's child?
7. I like my new Dr.
8. There is all sorts of new testing....even to see if you are a carrier for autism- that's just GREAT!
9. I will officially be at the age where I qualify for the old people pregnancy tests (35 and above)
10. I'm really pregnant- saw the little pipsqueak move and everything.